Here's an overview of our guardian policy based on the type of class:
1. Guardian Assisted Classes (for 1.5-3.5yrs)
For certain classes, known as guardian-assisted sessions, we require one guardian per child to actively participate within the class itself. This participation helps facilitate the child's engagement and completion of the session. We appreciate the valuable role guardians play in creating a positive and supportive environment for their little ones.
2. Guardian Accompanied Classes: (for children aged 3.5+ unless otherwise stated).
In guardian-accompanied sessions, multiple guardians are allowed to attend unless there are specific venue policies, such as certain partner schools, that restrict the number of guardians on the premises.
Here's a recap of the guardian expectations across our range of offerings:
- For children aged 1.5-3.5 years, guardians are required to actively participate and assist in the class. Your involvement is essential in creating a positive and engaging experience for your little ones.
- For children aged 3.5-6 years, guardians are required to be present at the venue. This ensures the safety and well-being of the children while they participate in the class and allows for situations like unplanned toilet breaks to be addressed.
- For all private classes, there must be at least one guardian present at all times for classes of children aged 3.5yrs + and for 1.5-3.5yrs classes, each student must have a guardian assisting them in the class itself.
- For the majority of holiday camps, one guardian per child is required to stay at the venue if the children are under the age of 5 years old. This ensures their safety and provides additional support when needed.
- However, please note that there may be exceptions, particularly in school-based camps. We will provide clear guidance regarding the guardian policy for each specific holiday camp.
- During parties, it is required that children are in the presence of the organizing parent at all times. This policy ensures a safe and enjoyable experience for each and every child involved.
- For events, we require children to be in the presence of their guardians at all times. This policy prioritizes the safety and well-being of the children throughout the event.
At Minisport, we value the active involvement and support of guardians in our classes and events. We aim to create a nurturing and secure environment where children can thrive and have a positive experience.
If you have any specific questions or need further clarification regarding the guardian policy for a particular class or event, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team. We are here to assist you and ensure a wonderful experience for both guardians and children.